- Newspaper Membership Application
- Newspaper membership is available to free and paid circulation publications with at least 25 percent local news content based on a combination of the average of free and paid circulation and the frequency of publication (daily or non-daily).
- Download the Newspaper Membership Application*
- Allied Membership Application
- Allied membership in NNA is open to suppliers or vendors primarily affiliated with or doing business with the newspaper industry. For more information about the two types of allied membership, please see our comparison chart.
- Download the Allied Membership Application*
- College Newspaper Membership Application
- College newspaper membership is available to any college newspaper or periodical that is affiliated with an accredited university or college.
- Download the College Newspaper Membership Application*
- Individual Membership Application
- Individual membership in NNA is open to journalism professors or students and retired newspaper owners and publishers. Other individuals interested in the newspaper profession may join as individual members provided they are not full-time employees or owners of a newspaper, periodical or newspaper-related company.
- Download the Individual Membership Application*
- Online News Publication Membership Application
- NNA defines online news publications as those that are available to the general public via the World Wide Web and updated regularly and consistently no less than each week. Online publications can be paid or free news websites or electronic news publications with at least 25 percent local news content. Membership cannot extend to publications serving primarily as a platform to promote the interest and/or opinions of a special interest group, individual or cause.
- Download the Online News Publication Membership Application*
* Adobe Reader 8 is required to view the above PDF form. Click here for the free download from Adobe.